Joining Chorlton CLT
Chorlton CLT welcomes applications from anyone who supports our work irrespective of disability, gender, race, religion, sex or sexuality.
Key facts on membership are listed below.
Membership is open to
- individuals aged 18 or over
- organisations, both unincorporated bodies and corporate bodies
Membership requires the purchase of one share to the value of £1. Additional donations are welcome.
All membership applications are referred to the Board for approval.
- Members can volunteer to support the work of the CLT
- Members can attend and vote at the AGM and regular General Meetings
- Members can stand for election to the Board
- Members can vote in the election of Directors to the Board
- Members can receive regular newsletters
- Members can take part in surveys relevant to the work of the CLT
Members may resign at any time by informing the membership secretary in writing.
Register of Members
Your name and address will be recorded in the CLT’s Register of Members.
By submitting the application form, you are applying to become a member of Chorlton CLT.
Chorlton CLT is committed to keeping your personal information safe. Please read our privacy notice here.
At present we can only accept payment online via PayPal, although you won’t need to create a PayPal account. Please contact us if you would prefer to make other payment arrangements.
To apply, please complete and submit this application form.
Published February 2021